At Home Resources
Due to the concerns regarding COVID-19 there will be times when the church will forgo meeting all together and chose to meet in smaller groups in our homes.
This page exists to provide Bible study resources for you as you worship and study in your home.
Sunday Live Streaming
Sunday & Wednesday Evening Devotionals
At Home Devotional Resources
- The Christian Hope – A class designed to teach people what Christianity promises in order to build our hope.
- Who is Jesus – A 10 lesson workbook intended to help introduce people to who Jesus is and how that impacts your life.
- Christianity Explained & Experienced – 13 lessons designed to help people understand the basic premise of Christianity and then move into what it takes to live a Christian life.
For Teens & Young Adults:
- Stay – A video series and ebook from CYC designed to ground young people in their faith in Jesus Christ.
- It Matters – A video series and ebook from CYC designed to impress upon people the things that matter most.
May 1st, 2020:
Reintegration plan for whole church assembly (Video transcript). Video link