What to Expect
During Our Meeting Times
- Engaging congregational singing, which all visitors are invited to participate
- Heartfelt communion supper with Christ and Church family each Sunday
- Faithful, expectant prayers to God
- Challenging, relevant messages from God’s word
- Relaxed, family atmosphere
- Gatherings that last about 1 hour (give or take 15 minutes)
- Opportunities to fellowship, connect, grow and serve
- An attended nursery for children 3 years and under
- A private nursery for the use of parents and children
Drawing near to God through a deeper understanding of His word is at the heart of a loving faithful life. We strive to provide the very best Bible study opportunities for all ages. A listing of current classes and room assignments are posted throughout the building. We have ushers available to help you find your class, and we have a host of members who are happy to help you as well.
We believe families enjoy healthy relationships when they are centered on a solid spiritual foundation. We prayerfully desire that families will establish peaceful homes that are built by the guidance of Jesus Christ.
Whether you are single, married, with or without children, we desire for you to be a part of our family. Relationships are vital and each person has an opportunity to encourage others to become more like Christ. It is our desire to see the presence of Christ in every family.
Families with Children
Raising children who are full of joy, standing on rock solid faith, and passionately in love with God is one of life’s greatest challenges. It’s a challenge that God, our Father, faces Himself. Building off of the principles established by God we seek to provide families with children the support they need to raise their family in the fold of God.